Greeting from Raincouver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,

This is not my first post here but supposed to. Anyway hope it's not too late to say hi!

I am Brian from Vancouver , the city where it always rain hence Raincouver.

Hope to learn more about DIY tube/valve amps as entry level SS receiver started to get boring for me now.

Cheers!

Brian

Welcome from Mobile Alabama USA. Be sure and look up Victor Kung of vkmusic in Vancouver, he's got some good stuff. I have built his Elekit stuff.

I believe we give you guys up there some competition for inches of rainfall annually. Don't have as many rainy days, but when it rains here, it really rains.

Carp is not to close. We stayed in point grey near UBC with mom and pop coffee shops every few hundred feet. Coffee was dxmn good. It was no wonder the local starbucks and timmys were nearly empty.

know anyone that needs an accountant, my son is looking for work. He is currently employed but not doing what he wants.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.