Long Time DIYer, first time poster...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I built a set of "HiFi" monster sized speakers 30 years ago using the only source of parts that I new existed - Radio Shack. They were big, heavy and loud. For the most part sounded OK. A couple of years ago, I did it again building a 12" Sealed Sub that is very impressive and a set of TriTrix sealed. I have had the drivers and components to build the remaining 3 TriTrix speakers, but just havent taken the time. I really like those speakers for how they sound and what the cost.

I came to this site to take the BIG next step for me which is to build an AMP. This DIY stuff is really cool to me as I seem to have an addiction to building stuff (not just Audo stuff). I am going to try to learn as much as I can as quickly as I can without asking questions that have been asked many times. Here I go.....

Thanks,
Greg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.