Hi there from Bangkok!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there from Bangkok,

my diy focus is on speakers of any kind. I started with around 12 putting together a kind of ghetto-blaster from pre-used car audio equipment. Being a teen I obviousely had other things in my mind than building myself, so I just designed speakers on the drawing-board, but actually using ready made stuff as Luxmaan 410, Technics SB-RX50, Celestion 3 in combination with an AudioPro Subwoofer, Mission Cyrus 2, Thorens 520 a.s.o. a.s.o. Later, I guess I was around 22, I simply didn't find the dream-machines I was looking for; at least not at the price-tag I could have afforded... so what to do? ...diy... and here we go...
Living in Germany I always had friends sharing that hobby and lots of chances to discuss. Now I'm in Bangkok. There certainly is a small diy scene, but I find it hard to communicate and share each others ideas, since as soon as you move outside the tourist industry, English is not exactly their strength :no:
So I hope I found a place here, even if virtual, where I can meet inspiring people with interesting design approaches and the willingness to share about it.
All the best,
musicaladdin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.