Greetings!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just found this site, and thought I would introduce myself.

I am a 64 year old Engineer, and I design Plasma Generators for Magnetron Sputtering.

I recently got interested in tubes, something I haven't worked with since I was a kid.

Interesting to see that there are still applications, and I had forgotten how much fun it was to build tube stuff.

I also think it is an area that will keep me occupied in my retirement, and keep me out of trouble. (Like that is possible.):D

I'm not here because I like it, I'm really a Migrant Worker from Albuquerque!

Interesting site though, been reading a lot of cool stuff on the tube forums!:D

Been working most of my life generating megawatt pulses, so 300V is really low voltage for me.

Thanks for the welcomes....

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I'm not here because I like it, I'm really a Migrant Worker from Albuquerque!
I have spy's everywhere - Grandpa and Grandma lived in Albuquerque, two Aunt's graduated from the University there and one of them was a music Prof. before she retired a while back...

Been working most of my life generating megawatt pulses, so 300V is really low voltage for me.

I'm a lightweight then - mine were only 100Kv stuff in phased array radars... Still plenty to light ya up tho.... (and so iz 300v B+) ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.