Nice to meet u all!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

I am Ben from Malaysia. I already join this forum around 1 month, but I forget to introduce myself here.....haha

I am a newbie of hifi, I listen to my friend's tube amp with full range speaker 3 month ago, I am totally attract by the sound!! Tube amp with full range speaker is what a wonder full combination!

Then I start built my speaker, i choose Sachiko as my first project. I spent 1 month to build it, it is too difficult for me.I really want to give up , surrender when the speaker is 50% build....but I finish it at last.I use Fostex FE206en on my sachiko and pair with 0.75watt per channel Darling amp.

After I listen to the sound, I know every thing is worth! The sound is sweet, deep bass, huge sound stage . Happy!!!!

Nice to meet u all in this forum, I want to thanks to Dave here, he help me alot on my Sachiko building..... Thanks Dave!

Ben

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hello Ben - and Welcome to diyAudio!!! :D:D:D

You are off to a great start!!! Congratulations on your build!!! But as we are fond of saying around here - no photo's means you have no evidence of this accomplishment!!!!

Said another way - we want photo's of your build!!!!! :D:D:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.