My Belated Introduction

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My name is Steve and I live in Southern California. I pulled out my equipment and remembered I had only a pair of somewhat modified Radio Shack speakers. Bought a new belt for my turntable, got some mid price Sennheisers and WOW. Right away, I began to investigate replacement drivers and the more I looked, the deeper I got in this world that I really didn't know existed. I'm interested in learning more.
Thanks

untitled.jpg

This place visit, learn you will!

Welcome to the forum. Be warned, you'll spend a lot of time here. ;)

my arithmetic learning curve

Audiobrd and Michael Bean-thanks for you welcome. One thing I really appreciate about this site is the international flavor-very cool.
planet 10: I've seen your posts many times and have cruised your site. Also the Full-Range section (read through the Metronome posts-a brief history lesson in cooperative development! I have a couple of projects I am begiinning on and at some point I will be purchasing the AN8 cast. I'm just going to follow David Dick's recommendation to just listen. After all-the music is the end.
I think this will continue to be fun.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.