Hello from a noob!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, my names Martin, I'm a post grad in engineering from sheffield. I have a few ideas for projects to keep me busy but for the moment I want to add a decent linestage/filter/buffer to my tpa opus dac and convert it to a proper pre-amp.

Looking around this forum it seems fairly daunting but i'm sure it should be a mine of good information.

Thanks for the welcomes, If i'm in sheffield i could be interested in a meet. I may though be spending my summer in egypt which should be confirmed/denied in the next week or two. Also at the moment I have precious little in the way of diy, I havent started on my power amp, am in the planning stages of a headamp and my tpa opus is running on usb power at the moment without an output stage. By june I have a fighting chance of a pre-amp but from past experience I doubt it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.