Making my debut!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello evrybody!

My Primary system is a Beomaster 5500 Integrated Amplifier with a Beogram 1800 Phonograph (MMC 5 Cartridge) and one pair of Infinity model 1500 2 way bookshelf speakers.

My current project system consists of a Pioneer SA-9500 II Integrated Amplifier, a Pioneer TX-9500II Stereo Tuner, a Pioneer CT-F1000 Cassette Tape Deck, a Pioneer PL-630 Phonograph all rack mounted in the original 1979 Pioneer Spec Rack (restored) and two Homemade 4 way speakers with Passive Crossover Networks.

As you can see I'm primarily into two channel analog stereo, but I am looking to build a Home Theater PC in the near future.

I am now in the process of ripping my CD collection to an external hard drive using Exact Audio Copy software while I research HTPC's.

I have found the way the software is archiving the CD's is not compatible with Windows Media Player (WMP is lumping all the tracks from the different CD's into one CD when I import them).

If anybody has any suggestions as how to fix this, or how to proceed in a different direction I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks!

Hey big guy!

Welcome!

I've got a full Beo 5000 stack (CD + tape + receiver + record player + master control panel) and one of those pioneer "spec" amplifiers (well its parts anyway). We are like brothers! haha, just kidding.

Good luck on your projects!

-lg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.