Hi from Scotland!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi,
Which part of Scotland if you don't mind me asking :) Spent many happy fishing holidays in the far north -- well it's my dad whose the fisherman.
Welcome to the mad house --- only joking --- am sure you will find much of interest.
Karl

I am from wayyy up north in the Highlands and some of the best fishing available here with some untouched areas. I lived and finished off schooling in Govan, Glasgow many years ago but regettably usually only pass through on the way to the airport although the wife usually goes down once a year to to the christmas shopping. I also lived in England, Northern Ireland and 3 years in Nova Scotia, Canada and considering going back to Canada at some point(maybe next year) as I do love the Country and it's very friendly people but will wait until my son finishes school first before moving and obtaining employment.

Prince Charles did his fishing in Helmsdale. Bora is a nice quiet village. Seen the weather change quite quick up here though and can have all seasons in one day and even raining on one side of the street.:)
Hi Cal and Justblair and thanks for the welcome:wave:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.