Hi from Los Angeles area PA7 owner

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings!
I am a relatively new audio geek (about a year).
I came to this forum looking for info on the Nakamichi PA7 amp, one of which I bought a couple of months ago.
I really like the looks of it and of course its reputation is great.
Mine seems to run hotter than the "10 seconds" rule would indicate and I hope to be able to find a tech in the L.A. area who can look at it for me.
My other gear includes:
Bryston 4B-NPB, Nikko Alpha 450 (daily driver), Yamaha PC2002M;
Concept 16.5, various early Nikko recievers (301, 501, 701), Sony STR-V7, Yamaha R-2000, CR2020 (other daily driver); AR-3a in office, AR-9 in living room.
I listen at relatively low sound levels: 70-80db, except when screwing around, i.e., destructive testing.
I'm old enough to have seen the Beatles on Ed Sullivan first-hand, and young enough to still enjoy riding a bike.
My latest discovery is a audio guy in the area who has a full Cary tube setup with Quad ESL63's etc which was a revelation, although I'm not sure I want to go down that road. Yet.
Hope to hear from anyone who knows a PA7-familiar tech in California, hopefully SoCal.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.