Greetings from Southern U.S.A.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings All!

I'm Mark from Central Louisiana, USA.

I've worked as an Electronics Engineering Test technician for 20 out of the last 30 years (took 10 years out for ministry work - but I'm back at it again). I do some repair work, but mostly calibration of test equipment now.

My hobbies are guitar playing to accompany my singing, Aquarium fish, building amplifiers and effects for my own use. I dabble in Ham Radio (thus my ID). I am NOT an Audiophile - impaired hearing and tinnitus preclude this. However, I know what I like. I play mostly country, gospel and "old fashioned" rock and roll music.

Been happily married to an absolutely wonderful woman for almost 30 years. Two children, four dogs, one cat and one grandchild populate our house with us.

I extend the best wishes to all.

My personal motto: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Hi Mark,

Welcome! I have been dealing with tinnitus in one ear for about a year. If I find an answer, I will let you know!

However, I will not let it impede my love for audiophile equipment and musical reproduction!

Good luck here and get more cats to keep a "balance" in your house!

Regards//Keith

Call Explanation

SY said:
Welcome to the forum! Ummmm, that's not exactly 9 land...

One of my favorite places in the world is near you- Ville Platte.

So very true. I am transplanted from the midwest about 10 years ago. My wife keeps checking, but I still DO NOT miss "winter".:)

Served some folks in Ville Platte some emergency rations after a Hurricane about 6 years ago. Other than power out at the time, seemed like a nice place!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.