Hello from Melbourne

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello to Everyone!

This is my first post but I have been reading the various threads on this forum for almost two years and this particular site as well as
Lynn Olson's site - NUtshell Hi Fi - have been a revelation. In the near future I intend to build a new system along his line of
thinking but that can wait.

I've been reluctant to post threads and thereby questions mainly because at this stage I'm almost a total newbie with regards to hand on experience but I have a pressing problem that needs a solution that requires advice that isn't readily available in Australia.

To any of the moderators of the forum where would be the best place to seek advice on the following problem:

I've used Mark Levinson ML-1 and Ml-2 amps for more than
20 years but at the moment they need repairing.
In particular the AIRPAX power switch on the ML-2 needs
replacing but I am unable to source it.
Harman and Airpax have proved to be dead ends for any
worthwhile information.

Yours Sincerely

John Yiannakopoulos

PS
I am most pleased to see that some of the greats in Audio such as
John Curl, Nelson Pass, Jonathan Carr and Dr. Gedlee amongst
others are willing contributors on the forum.

Hi John, greetings from Brisbane. We lived in Melb during the '70s and after a spell in the bush moved up here 10 yrs ago. Just put two daughters on the plane south a couple of hours ago after Xmas celebrations. My regards to the great city. You obviously know the forum. Now re; your request. Can I suggest you place it in the solid state section with MarkLevinson in the title because "introductions" attract a different sort of viewer. If people can see the area you are interested you'll be more likely to get a posoitive response. Good luck, Jonathan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.