Hello from Australia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there folks,
Just a quick introduction, I have been reading these threads for some time and after years of helping my father build valve amplifiers (a long time ago now), I have decided to take the plunge myself. I am just finalising what I plan to build (at this point in time I am probably going to go with the mullard 5-20) and I hope to post my progress reports for critique - from beginning to end.
Thanks for the information that I have gleaned from reading the forum threads - it has been invaluable so far.
Cheers,
Rob

Hi,
I have a soft spot for Melbourne and try to get down a couple of times a year. We are big AFL fans in my family and have not missed a Swans home game for several years now.
I have just finished setting up my workshop and will begin work on either a Mullard 5-20 or a Dynaco ST70 - the later being more likely. Keep an eye on the tube post section, I am sure that I will be needing help.
Cheers,
Rob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.