Weber Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone ever used Weber speakers. I have been looking at the Blue bell replica's from their british series. I can't decide if I want to spend the extra amount on the Alnico's or not. I think I probably wont, but I really want to, and I would hate to spend money twice, so we will see.

Anyway, of all the bluebell replica's, they are far and away the cheapest decent replica I have seen. I was just wondering if this is because they are a great value, or of poor quality. Anyone familiar enough with weber products to know if the quality is good, if the tone is as advertised, etc. The shop is pushing Tone Tubby's or Celestions, which I am plenty familiar with, but they are quite expensive by comparison. I currently have Celestion Vintage 30 reissues, and am not completely satisified.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.