Dynaco ST-70 Stereo Amp?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all!! Here's a strange on; I realize amps can & have been repurposed with strange & cool results, so has anyone ever thought of, or used a Dynaco ST-70 stereo amp for a guitar platform? I assume one could use a stereo guitar preamp of sorts? I mean, guys use Macs & other monster amps for their rock rigs, so I'm just curious..
Stay safe, Be well all~

The late Dave West of West Labs started out building guitar amps based around the Dynaco power amp section. I believe the Dynaco Mark IV was the start of the Avalon guitar amp. I corresponded with Dave a little while before he passed away. I was refurbishing my 1973 Mini IR which was derived from the Avalon. EL34 output with Ultralinear taps and an Electrovoice SRO 12 speaker. The front end is pretty much Fender Twin Blackface. Huge headroom and clarity, rings like a bell (in a good way).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.