Excessive filtering?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Account Closed
Joined 2018
That´s what CBS did when they upgraded Blackface to Silverface and hired real Engineers to correct Leo´s seat of the pants fumbling: added stiffer supplies, cleaner PI, bias balancing, ultralinear transformers, even fancy modern SS designs, etc.

Old witche´s tales say most of that backfired :p

You can go on many online blogs to read up on "musicians" alleged addictions of monkying around with their amps.
These types are usually younger blokes who don't seem to have many gigs - they spend their time on those blogs discussing all sorts of goofy ideas to try on their amps.
The non-technical language they often use is hilarious.
And the ones attempting to be knowedgeable can type up a good line of crap too.
Amateurs!

It's no wonder why there's hardly any "new and good" music produced these days by bands.

I bet Jim Morrison or The Beatles didn't fool around with their equipment.

You can go on many online blogs to read up on "musicians" alleged addictions of monkying around with their amps.
These types are usually younger blokes who don't seem to have many gigs - they spend their time on those blogs discussing all sorts of goofy ideas to try on their amps.
I know ;) , I also visit them often.
I bet Jim Morrison or The Beatles didn't fool around with their equipment.
Of course, they focused in CREATING .
Plus a couple innocent side "Hobbies" :rolleyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.