Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Instruments and Amps Everything that makes music, Especially including instrument amps.

Fender PR 241 repair (Frontman amp made in Mexico, high pitch sound)
Fender PR 241 repair (Frontman amp made in Mexico, high pitch sound)
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 12th October 2019, 05:24 AM   #21
ptaf is offline ptaf  Greece
diyAudio Member

I tried a newer Frontman 15R once, the one with silver speaker grill/fabric. Its reverb was nothing fancy. It was just OK on low to medium setting and really bad on max. I suppose it will be much better with an aftermarket reverb tank, but even better by all means is to add an FX loop and connect to some proper reverb module. Please give any guidelines you may have on the FX loop mod.

Fender PR 241 repair (Frontman amp made in Mexico, high pitch sound)Hide this!Advertise here!