Advise Please Dear Tube Gurus

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some pics here: https://www.lencoheaven.net/forum/index.php?topic=30463.0
yKPt1mvh.jpg

Many thanks,
This is definetely not a guitar amp and I hoped to get some info concerning eventual upgrading it for a quiet listening of classical and jazz. Found it in my junk and will try to assemble it starting with bypassing the electrolitycs with some NOS polystyrene caps, eventually replacing the cheap caps incuding WIMA's, finding some acceptable output trafos for 6 ohms etc.
Any suggestions in this respect are welcome.
Cheers

My last post were just crude jokes about music. I havent heard anithing bad about the amp I have the same idea that I want to use a low wattage tubeamp for trebleb but I allreadt have a nice old Saba stereo amp that I will try. Please go ahead and tell us about your results

Cheers!

That's OK, no offence. I was already discoureged about the execution taking into account looking around for a power transformer, output trafos, shock, etc. Only the corona can make me spend efforts, time and money for seening the result. Hope that someone else take up the project and we could exchange experience.
Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.