Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Instruments and Amps Everything that makes music, Especially including instrument amps.

Fishman Loudbox Artist - help
Fishman Loudbox Artist - help
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th February 2019, 02:30 AM   #1
marmotteinoz is offline marmotteinoz
diyAudio Member

Default Fishman Loudbox Artist - help

Dear all, I found this amp and only the headphones output works, not the speakers. I can't find out how to open the "bottom" enclosure, which contain the power board/transformer and the main amps I believe (Bi-Amp). This video (not mine) of its baby brother shows c;clearly the same design YouTube Anyone knows how to open the bottom? A schematics would be great - I understand they cannot be posted here but a [private message would be highly appreciated

THX for any advice
Old 2nd March 2019, 06:44 PM   #2
kevinaston1 is offline kevinaston1  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Nope, it is the top, or chassis which contains all of the electronics, three screws either side and the chassis lifts off.

Access to the loudspeaker cabinet as such, remove the woofer and you can access the cabinet interior.

Schematics are attached.

Kevin
Old 13th March 2019, 12:21 AM   #3
marmotteinoz is offline marmotteinoz
diyAudio Member

Thanks a lot Kevin. As I replied on the other thread - the schematics seem to be for another model, not the "artist"

Did you intend to attach schematics to this message?

Dear all,
I spent some time drawing this schematics for the main board. Lots of fun (first time I'm doing that!) , obviously lots of errors/incorrectness (I didn't do a proper set of hierarchical sheets ; not sure if my global labels are the proper way to do that ; R values are a bit all over the place

R1 looks weird. (see my other post). Would a burned resistor measure a higher value than its nominal? If not, why would it be one order of magnitude higher resistance than its three siblings R32 R33 and R34 ?

THX

Dropbox - PDFs - Simplify your life
Old 17th May 2019, 10:40 PM   #4
szefski is offline szefski
diyAudio Member

marmotteinoz, can you share the schematic you drew?

Thanks
Old 18th May 2019, 05:21 AM   #5
JMFahey is online now JMFahey  Argentina
diyAudio Member

The dropbox link is not functional.
I suggest uploading them here as "attachments".
Click the paperclip on the top of Messages menu and upload it here.

Fishman Loudbox Artist - helpHide this!Advertise here!