Fishman Loudbox Artist - help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear all, I found this amp and only the headphones output works, not the speakers. I can't find out how to open the "bottom" enclosure, which contain the power board/transformer and the main amps I believe (Bi-Amp). This video (not mine) of its baby brother shows c;clearly the same design YouTube Anyone knows how to open the bottom? A schematics would be great - I understand they cannot be posted here but a [private message would be highly appreciated :)

THX for any advice

Thanks a lot Kevin. As I replied on the other thread - the schematics seem to be for another model, not the "artist"

Did you intend to attach schematics to this message?

Dear all,
I spent some time drawing this schematics for the main board. Lots of fun (first time I'm doing that!) , obviously lots of errors/incorrectness (I didn't do a proper set of hierarchical sheets ; not sure if my global labels are the proper way to do that ; R values are a bit all over the place:)

R1 looks weird. (see my other post). Would a burned resistor measure a higher value than its nominal? If not, why would it be one order of magnitude higher resistance than its three siblings R32 R33 and R34 ?

THX

Dropbox - PDFs - Simplify your life

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.