Dual Outputs on Preamp Pedal Build/Wet Dry Functionality

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm building a fender blackface pedal preamp with a high voltage 12ax7. I was thinking of maybe adding dual output jacks in a simple "Y" configuration with the intent of implementing a low-grade wet-dry setup. Basically, the dry signal would go direct to a tube mono hifi amp connected to a 12" Eminence guitar speaker. The wet signal would go into a delay or reverb pedal and from there into a small solid state power amp, and then into a different 12" Eminence in the same cabinet with that of the dry signal (but disconnected from it). I have no fancy splitter box. However, the solid state power amp is powered by a 12v adapter and will connect to its speaker via simple stereo speaker wire and spring terminals. Would the isolation of the 12 volt adapter and the ability to reverse the speaker wires in the spring terminals address the isolation and phase issues between the amps?

Thanks!

Joe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.