Boss Dimension C dc-2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

I am having problem with the footswitch of this unit. With the input jack plugged in, pressing the footswitch does not turn the power LED on. If I plug out the AC adapter and plug in, then the LED lights up (without pressing the footswitch). With the LED on, If I press the footswitch , it should turn off, but it does not turn off instead it dims (when pressing the footswitch). Eventually it turns off by itself. I tried replacing IC 13 (BA634), but no difference. If I turn off the AC adapter, leave it alone for about 15mins, then turn it ON, then the footswitch works fine for a while (press ON, press again OFF). This is only for a while then the problem returns. I dont see any transistor or diode connected to IC13. Can someone help me out here. (Attached the schematic)

Thanks

Attachments

• bossdc2.jpg
    bossdc2.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 67
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.