Anyone have a Fishman Loudbox schematic to share?

So sorry; it is a long time since I looked in my Fishman folder. This one any good?

Actually, the "joke" service manual is the one supplied to Fishman service centres, any fault and you replace the chassis.

Kevin

Attachments

• Loudbox 001 SM.pdf
    182.9 KB · Views: 1,188
Reactions: 1 user
Fishman Loudbox Artist

All the electronics for the artist are in the metal chassis at the top, remove three screws at each side at the top, and lift the chassis out - ensure you disconnect the loudspeaker lead before lifting the chassis right out.

If you need access to the "base of the unit", gently prise off the loudspeaker grille, and remove the bass driver - but it is just air in there.

Schematic attached.

Kevin

Thanks a lot Kevin

Sorry for the delayed response, I wasn't logged in on my phone and your post somehow didn't sow up there :/

Was able to check the bottom part now indeed.

The schematics you have attached are not for the same model though.

The Artists model has a bank of 4 voltage regulators at -14, 14, 12 and 24V
See Fishman Loudbox Artist Repair question : GuitarAmps and Fishman2 - Google Photos

Dear all,

I spent some time drawing this schematics for the main board. Lots of fun (first time I'm doing that!) , obviously lots of errors/incorrectness (I didn't do a proper set of hierarchical sheets ; not sure if my global labels are the proper way to do that ; R values are a bit all over the place:)

R1 looks weird. (see my other post). Would a burned resistor measure a higher value than its nominal? If not, why would it be one order of magnitude higher resistance than its three siblings R32 R33 and R34 ?
THX
Dropbox - PDFs - Simplify your life

Old post, I know...
but checking if anyone has come up with a schematic for the Loudbox Artist?
(Not the "Mini", or the "100", or other models)
The Artist has two input channels with combo jacks (1/4"-xlr), and is supposed to accomodate both instruments and microphones.
the one I'm working on works fine with the 1/4" inputs, nothing thru the XLR.

I found a User Manual that contains this block diagram, but I can't seem to find a schematic...

1655929744936.png

Just to start with something, your block diagram shows jack input "always" connected to the full channel, while XLR goes through a dedicated Mic preamp (which must be Balanced input) which then connects to jack leaf switch, if it´s weak/worn/broken/dirty jack will still work, but you´ll ose Mic input.

In principle check that connector, spray a little Deoxit inside and work a plug in/out, check for broken/cracked solder/tracks, etc.

I expect a "mechanical" problem more than an "electronic" one.