Fishman SA220 Schematic needed...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I'm looking for a schematic for the above Fishman SA220. Channel 2 audio is low and distorted. amp ok. Problem in pre section possibly around mid/high. Contacted Fishman and they will not help with a schematic. Sounds fishy...Is that service or what? C'mon I don't want your idea, I just want to get this repaired for a customer...:)

Hi, I'm looking for a schematic for the above Fishman SA220. Channel 2 audio is low and distorted. amp ok. Problem in pre section possibly around mid/high. Contacted Fishman and they will not help with a schematic. Sounds fishy...Is that service or what? C'mon I don't want your idea, I just want to get this repaired for a customer...:)

Did you have any luck?
I need new treble & Mid potentiometers here in the UK but Fisman US will not supply & referred me to UK distributor JHS who won't reply
Adds up to very poor customer service especially given the cost of the SA220
If anyone knows the OEM part Nos. of the pots please let me know or if you have a UK contact with knowledge of the SA220 whom I can contact I will be delighted to hear from you
The alternative is to scrap the wretched thing

SA220 crackling noise on channel 2 [SOLVED]

About the SA220 problem you have, I have one with crackling low freq on channel 2 with the peak LED stuck ON. So I called Fishman support
and after talking to a tech about my problem he instantly told me that this problem is common and caused by dust particles in the EQ potentiometers.
The solution is to simply carefully blow these pots with compressed air and that should cure the problem. I'm about to do it now. In fact I will do that on ALL the Inside pots. Good luck to you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.