Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Instruments and Amps Everything that makes music, Especially including instrument amps.

rauland 3075 info needed
rauland 3075 info needed
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 21st July 2013, 10:34 PM   #1
musicamex is offline musicamex  Mexico
diyAudio Member

Default rauland 3075 info needed

i just purchased a rauland borg 3075 amp today. it probably isn't even in it's shipping box yet but i want to hit the deck with info when it arrives. normally i find schematics on the internet easily but completely struck out on this one. here is a link to the sale. Awesome Rauland 3075 Dual 6CA7 EL34 Tube Amplifier Guitar Harp Mic Mono PA Works | eBay

i don't have any other details other than it looks like from the 50's/60's from it's appearance.

not too sure what my ultimate plans for it are. i have several guitar amps and might just keep this one original since it is supposed to be fully functional and very quiet at idle. might be a nice monoblock for audio in my lab.

thanks for any help or suggestions. even the sources i have used for obscure schematics and manuals came up dry. it seems rauland borg was far more into telecom gear than home amps.

all the best--
Old 22nd July 2013, 12:39 AM   #2
kevinkr is offline kevinkr  United States
diyAudio Moderator

rauland 3075 info needed
Moving to I&A since this is a musical instrument amp.
Explanation here:
Quote:
Tubes / Valves All about our sweet vacuum tubes Threads about Musical Instrument Amps of all kinds should be in the Instruments & Amps forum
Old 22nd July 2013, 12:41 AM   #3
kevinkr is offline kevinkr  United States
diyAudio Moderator

rauland 3075 info needed
Note that the eBay links are already dead unfortunately.
Old 23rd July 2013, 07:56 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

it is really a pa amp i think, but in many ebay ads they add harp bass guitar to get more hits. it has old style mic jacks and screw on tabs for speaker leads. not sure why the link to ebay doesn't work now---you have to scroll down after the link opens. ebay keeps sales data open for awhile to use as reference for "completed sales". the link i use does open on all 3 computers i use. if you google rauland 3075 a couple of links come up for this amp i just bought as another route to it. it very much resembles old eico, bogen, heathkit table top PA amps.

hope this helps.
Old 23rd July 2013, 08:00 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

it is really a pa amp i think, but in many ebay ads they add harp bass guitar to get more hits. it has old style mic jacks and screw on tabs for speaker leads. not sure why the link to ebay doesn't work now---you have to scroll down after the link opens. ebay keeps sales data open for awhile to use as reference for "completed sales". the link i use does open on all 3 computers i use. if you google rauland 3075 a couple of links come up for this amp i just bought as another route to it. it very much resembles old eico, bogen, heathkit table top PA amps.

hope this helps.
Old 24th July 2013, 02:48 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Default move this back to tubes please

i think the only music ever played over this amp was the star spangled banner. pretty positive it was never intended for use as a musicians amp but rather a pa or intercom amp.

can this please go back to the original forum category. might get more response. thanks.

rauland 3075 info neededHide this!Advertise here!