microphone echo & delay fx circuit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have tested the PT2399 kit.It is working very good.I have added DELAY,REPEAT pots from the datasheet.I can say definetly that it is worth making when compared to its price and easy circuit.Surely it is not hi-fi but perfectly fit for home use eg.karaoke etc.
One thing more i want to add a DRY-WET pot to it,Please tell me the procedure.
thanks.

I have again tested above referred kit.Result is very very good for voice applications when using the delay and repeat timing very less(most usable).i have added presets for adjusting delay time & repeat.Photos are attached.If any body had made this circuit i want to know about their result.

Attachments

• pt2399front.JPG
    pt2399front.JPG
    574.4 KB · Views: 575
  • pt2399back.JPG
    pt2399back.JPG
    531.1 KB · Views: 342
PT2399 echo/reverb schematic

I want to add a dry/wet pot in this kit.any help please??????????

I have done it 20 days ago, sorry couldn't post the schematic and the kit pic... it sounds awesome, i made it for my electric guitar, you can give it a try and let me know how the performance is, PCB designing and etching is also done by me.... attaching the schematic (2 parts) and the snaps of the completed kit (taken from digi cam).... please let me know if you have any question....

Cheers,
Anshuman IMG_1133.JPG

IMG_1135.JPG

IMG_1128.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG

I have done it 20 days ago, sorry couldn't post the schematic and the kit pic... it sounds awesome, i made it for my electric guitar, you can give it a try and let me know how the performance is, PCB designing and etching is also done by me.... attaching the schematic (2 parts) and the snaps of the completed kit (taken from digi cam).... please let me know if you have any question....

Cheers,
Anshuman View attachment 240439

View attachment 240440

View attachment 240441

View attachment 240442

PT2399 is available in bangalore ... i am building another one PT2399 along with compander NE571 which i used for my delay (MN3005)...
If someone else have good reverb/chorus schematic using MN3011 please post the same, i built the DOD FX-45, but not happy with the performance :(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.