"The Mix" Magazine DIY Series

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie on this site and would like to give back some useful info to this community as i've found valuble info on this site and others in the past.

Does anyone remember the DIY series in "The Mix" magazine from the late 1990's? They were written by Geoff Waterston the genius behind the legendary Orgon Energiser synth.

I have scanned in all the articles that I possess and would like to encourage anyone else who has the missing ones to upload them too.
Hopefully I'm not breaching forum rules by posting these, please let me know if so and I will remove them.

It would be great if we could get the whole series together as there are some really cool projects.

Okay, here's the list of what I've got, with a link to the scans below.

April 1997 - LFO
May 1997 - ASR Envelope
June 1997 - SV VCF
July 1997 - VCO
Sept 1997 - CV Mixer
Oct 1997 - VCA

Dec 1997 - Sequencer Part 2
Jan 1998 - Sequencer Part 3
March 1998 - Ring Modulator
June 1998 - Synth Overdrive
Summer 1998 - Compressor
September 1998 - Talk Box

BTW, the scans average 2Mb per file so there's best part of 50Mb in total.

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

I haven't put the TR-606 Mods in as they seem to be well distributed on the web but PLEASE if anyone does have some of the missing articles then add them for all to enjoy.

Have fun with these if you try building any.

P.S. There's quite a funny caption on the Talk Box article, see if you can spot it ;)

Been looking for these...!

Does anyone still have these - pleeeease!
I built some of these projects back in the 90's and I'd like to revive them, but can only find two of my old collection of Mix mags.
The old Mediafire link is dead, so I'd be really grateful if anyone could post the scans again,
Cheers
Roger

Weird, thought I just posted here but...
Anyway, first post, so 'Hi'.
Does anyone still have these, and if so could they possibly re-post them somewhere?
I built some of these back in the 90's and recently dug them out of the attic, but can only find a couple of the schematics.
Very grateful of any help,
Cheers
Roger

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.