Offering audio mastering services

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm interested in finding out if any musicians or producers want to have their mixed down audio mastered?
I have some amazing equipment I need to tweak and become familiarized with so for a short amount of time I am offering my services to any artists who so desire them
it's first come first serve till I"m content so feel free to send me any tracks, instrumentals, samples or snippets to:

therealchamber@ live . ca

Let me just say it does not matter the genre (although i prefer Hip hop) send me the full or a 30 second sample of your mixed down instrumental of song in WAVE or even mp3 format and I will send it back with results you will love.
Take advantage my friends....I don't plan on doing this for no more then a few more days so don't debte with yourself and get on it (you're worth it). Get on it quick-time. I can't promise to do everyone's tracks, once I'm booked up I'm booked up but I got a solid week to put in work and if you ain't feelin it it's all good, rest assured my feelings will be spared.
easy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.