RIP: Jeff Bagby

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

ra7

Joined 2009
Paid Member
What a shocking piece of news! Jeff will be missed. I have his Continuum's sitting in the living room. They are in continuous use, and I originally built them as a reference for measurements. They are superb, as was all of Jeff's work. I learned a lot playing around with this PCD tool and used it for a few crossovers. I also briefly interacted with him through forums and via email. Always courteous, generous, and helpful. Thank you, Jeff!

Rest in peace Jeff. You're family seems strong and kind too, all the best to them.

I never met Jeff, always liked that we're from the same state. I moved away in 1976, but hope one of my visits will coincide with a Hoosier speaker gathering. Sad that I won't meet him.
Have enjoyed his Continuums and Docere designs. He seemed to reduce crossovers to the simplist form. Learned a lot from discussions he was part of.

Don

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.