Popilin, Juan Esteban Frind, R.I.P.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sad news. This afternoon a friend from Argentina called and told me that Juan Esteban Frind, aka Popilin, had died. The incident occurred on August 20, was 55 years old and had recovered from pneumonia. Only God can give us the answers to the mysteries of the death of young and healthy people. To this great member of whom I got a friendship that deepened with the passing of time, he who never boasted of some titles, had a deep capacity to solve physical and mathematical problems. He always said he was simply a TV repairman. Their discussions about the problems of magnetism in audio transformers were known. It has left us with no possibility of response, at least on my part, not having followed him lately in which it was known that he had serious economic problems due to the problems that accused his country. He lived in Villa Dolores, province of Córdoba and I hope, rest in peace my friend.

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member

OMG! Poplin was always good to read. Quite unexpected. Very sad. Condolences to his family, and to his friends.

RIP

A very good friend of mine!!!
A week ago I called to speak with him and his wife told me the news...
We talked hours about the audio, his wife is very sad and alone in the big house. Sad news...
He spoke very well of you Kevin Kennedy, he greatly appreciated your help when he had political conflicts in the forum :)....

Alberto.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
A very good friend of mine!!!
A week ago I called to speak with him and his wife told me the news...
We talked hours about the audio, his wife is very sad and alone in the big house. Sad news...
He spoke very well of you Kevin Kennedy, he greatly appreciated your help when he had political conflicts in the forum :)....

Alberto.

Thank You Alberto, I needed that. :)

Juan and I were good friends, when I was facing a very serious health challenge some years ago, I received a cheery email from him almost every day. He was one of the most compassionate people I've ever known. Please let his wife know how much he meant to me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.