RIP: Renwick Preston, AKA johngalt47...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Renwick Preston, aka johngalt47, passed away on August 23, 2019.
Techtalk Speaker Building, Audio, Video Discussion Forum
https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/members/johngalt47.html
Renwick Preston - Crowder Funeral Home

If you attended Jeff B's symposium in 2014 (I think I have the year right), he was there. He also attended CKY-DIY once in 2011 when he lived closer to his mother in Kentucky for a few years. He had moved back to Texas not too long afterwards. He was always an enthusiastic member here and at PETT, and he will be missed. May his family be comforted in this time of sorrow.

His main contact with me was a design I did years ago for him called the Hardanger Gems. Numerous statements of positive outcome were gushed about them, but the details are mostly lost to me now. I believe it had a Seas W18 as the midbass, but I don't recall the tweeter. He also built Jeff's Continuums, and several others' designs. He liked checking in with me periodically just to see how I was doing. May he rest in peace.

RIP, Ren!
Wolf

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.