R.I.P. djk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Almost a year has passed since Dennis went to the repair bench in the sky. I regret not spending more time learning more from this great gentle giant. He was a large man somewhere over 550lbs and about 6' 5'' or so. I miss the phone calls to him and his parts drop offs on my front porch with the needed parts I desired. He never worried about the money he knew he would get it. His parts always came with the needed extra kick in the butt help that both jump started you to fix it right and to make sure you double checked your work.

I miss the simple things like a pizza where he would order an eat an entire extra large pizza and drink a pitcher of pop with it. What I wouldn't give just to sit on the deck with a glass of ice tea and look over a schematic with him one last time.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.