Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Memoriam A place to remember diyAudio members, mods, and other audio personalities no longer with us....

Gary Dilliott passed away suddenly
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th January 2018, 08:02 PM   #1
anatech is offline anatech  Canada
diyAudio Moderator

Default Gary Dilliott passed away suddenly

Hi Everyone,
Members in South Ontario might know this gentleman who lived in St. Catherines. Gary Dilliott was the very best turntable technician I have ever known. He worked mostly with Linn, but performed magic on Thorens products as well.

There will be a service tomorrow on Saturday afternoon in the Balls Fall area, people who knew him well can check on his web site (Better Music) for more information. See: Better Music - The Best in Audio and Visual Systems

Gary's passing was sudden and unexpected. I don't know anything more than that. His family is requesting donations to a charity in lieu of flowers. Whatever charity you would prefer.

Anyone who I did business with and needed turntable work would have been referred to Gary. I'll be missing him as will everyone else who knew him.

A family friend will be sorting out the business and helping the family with all his dealings to wind it all down.

R.I.P. Gary

-Chris

Gary Dilliott passed away suddenlyHide this!Advertise here!