R.I.P. kegger

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2011
:cop: Threads merged.

Just learned that one of our longtime memeber kegger was tragically killed in a car crash this afternoon. kegger or "Kegger" was also a moderator at Audio Karma. His contribution to diyAudio and the audio community will be greatly missed.

:RIP:

May he RIP.
What a sad way to exit this planet of " intelligent?" beings !:mad:

Of late I've been seeing an increasing number of departures ! Is it just that I am noticing these kind of posts lately or is it real ?

It has also started with my school and college classmates. Suddenly you realise that the road ahead isn't very long anymore !:eek:

Kegger was my best friend and massive storehouse of information on all things tubes. His contributions here and on other forums have helped many in their quest for better sound. The family would appreciate any and all help in dealing with his untimely loss and final expenses.

https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund

Please feel free to share this link via whatever social media or forums you can or contribute whatever you feel comfortable with; I know the family will appreciate it.

As an update, his mother has been discharged to her daughter for home care as her two broken wrists render her arms useless, and his father is doing well after a 5 hour surgery yesterday. He suffer a head injury, heart injury, a broken pelvis and two collapsed lungs in the impact.

Thank you in advance for your kind thoughts and support in his family's time of need.

Estate Sale of Kegger's

Vintage Electronics Builder/Collector's Sale,... starts on 9/8/2018

"This is the sale for the tech oriented as it basically is the collection, shop, and inventory of an internet tube amp/speaker builder and enthusiast known online in many vintage audio and DIY electronics forums as "Kegger". It features many vintage tube and solid state amplifiers and receivers, speakers, loose drivers, crossover components, and thousands and thousands of thousands of tubes . There is also test gear and bench tools. Brands include Marantz, Pioneer, Sansui, Kenwood, Luxman, Heathkit, Tektronix, Eico, Magnavox, Altec, JBL, Wharefedale, ADS, EPI, BIC and others."

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.