Bill Fuss RIP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all.
I hope this is the right area to post this, mods please move if necessary.
I regret to inform the DIY community of Bill Fuss' passing this morning around 1:00am.
I know that he was a pretty active member of these forums, and made quite a few friends during his time here (as well as pissed some people off too I'm sure).

He talked very highly of the forums, even to people in the real world who had no idea what he was talking about. I have been in contact with a few people from here that he has had quite a bit of interaction with.

On the evening of July 5th he suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm and was airlifted to a hospital in Tampa Florida. He slowly started to recover and seemed to be making progress. He was nowhere near the man that he used to be but he was still with us, and over the days was starting to remember more and more. He didn't know his family or friends anymore, but oddly remembered he had to ship some transistors down south somewhere.

On Monday July 18th he suffered another catastrophic bleed in his brain that he ultimately would not recover from. He was declared brain dead Wednesday morning, and we (his family) decided it was best for him (and us) to allow him to go.
He went peacefully and pain free, in the hospital with his family by his side.

Again I know how much he loved conversing with many of you on here, and I feel he will be missed on these forums. I also feel that his cyber friends deserve to know what has happened in his recent absence.

Feel free to pm me and I can provide contact information for myself or my mother.
While we are not a very spiritual family if you feel the need, you can contribute to whichever organization you wish under his name, or contact me for organizations we have selected.

Thanks for your time reading this, and mods sorry if this is not appropriate.

Sincerely, Bill Fuss III

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.