Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Holton Precision Audio High quality, high performance amplifier modules and accessories

Old 15th November 2019, 12:14 AM   #1
floatingkiwi is offline floatingkiwi  New Zealand
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to floatingkiwi
Default Contemplating a new build - any interest in my previous components?

I'm contemplating a new build with more grunt but am quite reluctant to spend the money if I can't do anything with the old modules. Would there be any second hand interest in any of these? Otherwise I'll probably just add a couple of NXvolt One and be done with it... I'm running some 804 D3's with it. I'm also not sure where all Anthony's amp modules sit in the sound quality hierarchy! Contemplating a NXL500 build but the only thing I can reuse is the power controller.

1) 2 x HPA-NXL200R4.2 amps modules 150W DIY Audio Amplifier Modules – Holton Precision Audio
2) 2 x HPA-NXVPSU-One R2 power supply modules DIY Power Supply Modules – Holton Precision Audio
3) 2 x 500VA Nuvotem 45VAC toroids suitable for the above amps.

Any interest and/or thoughts?
Old 15th November 2019, 12:27 AM   #2
The Saint is offline The Saint  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingkiwi View Post
I'm contemplating a new build with more grunt but am quite reluctant to spend the money if I can't do anything with the old modules. Would there be any second hand interest in any of these? Otherwise I'll probably just add a couple of NXvolt One and be done with it... I'm running some 804 D3's with it. I'm also not sure where all Anthony's amp modules sit in the sound quality hierarchy! Contemplating a NXL500 build but the only thing I can reuse is the power controller.

1) 2 x HPA-NXL200R4.2 amps modules 150W DIY Audio Amplifier Modules Holton Precision Audio
2) 2 x HPA-NXVPSU-One R2 power supply modules DIY Power Supply Modules Holton Precision Audio
3) 2 x 500VA Nuvotem 45VAC toroids suitable for the above amps.

Any interest and/or thoughts?

You could also try an ad in the "Swap Meet" area it might get you some more exposure.

The NXL500 would be a good choice BTW it is a very popular amplifier module and has a world class sound quality.

I hope this helps?

Contemplating a new build - any interest in my previous components?Hide this!Advertise here!