Holton Audio Testimonials

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Time is running so fast,

About 10 years ago I build NX150 Sypder, and until today,
They are still going strong and still sound good. Try to switch to
another amplifier to drive my Totem Forest but always come back to Holton NX150.

I just notice my right channel a liltle bit hot than my left channel today. Maybe it's time to check the bias, but since i change my computer, i lost the builder guide of NX150.

Dear Anthony,
Can you please to send it again to me a builder guide or Bias procedure. To jopie.soesanto at gmail.com

Many Thanks in advance.

BTW,
I'm really interest with your upcoming project about purifi 1ET400A, please let know if you start to open pre order and hopefully with early bird discount 😀

Best Regard
Jopie

Time is running so fast,

About 10 years ago I build NX150 Sypder, and until today,
They are still going strong and still sound good. Try to switch to
another amplifier to drive my Totem Forest but always come back to Holton NX150.

I just notice my right channel a liltle bit hot than my left channel today. Maybe it's time to check the bias, but since i change my computer, i lost the builder guide of NX150.

Dear Anthony,
Can you please to send it again to me a builder guide or Bias procedure. To jopie.soesanto at gmail.com

Many Thanks in advance.

BTW,
I'm really interest with your upcoming project about purifi 1ET400A, please let know if you start to open pre order and hopefully with early bird discount 😀

Best Regard
Jopie

Hi Jopie

Great to hear you are still using your NX150 and loving it!:)
I will email you the installation manual now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.