• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

8 inch wide heatsink 11 inch wide heatsink

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
8 inch wide heatsink,serrated fins,e mail me for the lengths and prices,
also 11 inch wide heatsink i hope my pics fit on here this time.
thanks

Attachments

• 8inchend.jpg
    8inchend.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,176
i have several sizes of sink too many to list all i can do is wait for a specific request,then go from there
as far as shipping, i charge only actual shipping charges -no handling or packing,
i pack better than needed
to calculate shipping i need an address to calculate with
at this time i have 5 3/8 in wide
8 inwide
some 10 in wide
5 9/16 wide
and some 11 inch wide
plus a lot of oddball sinks please just ask what your looking for,
all new extrusions
emails are welcome
thanks

large heatsinks

at the moment the biggest heatsink i have is the 10.88 wide with 32 fins,this is 1 3/8 high, base and fins included
i will be getting some taller stuff soon with 2 inch fins and 1/2 " base but it wil be 6 inches wide,ill post a pic soon as i get it
i always try and get the bigger heatsinks if i can
i will be having a die built as soon as funds provide to make a heat sink with 2 inch fins 10 inch wide 3/8 base but this costs approximately 4000$ so in the meantime i have to work with what i can get
thanks
russ

Hi Russell,

There were hundreds of Aleph X boards recently sold in the group buy.

Have you thought of organizing a group buy for the heatsinks to help with your start-up costs for the large die?

I'd be really interested in a heat sink the size you are proposing, and others maybe as well. You might consider preparing a proposal and placing it in the Pass Labs forum here.

-David

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.