β22. What do you think. Still buildable?

Hi sound gurus.
I've just finished a lovely cube (Lehmann clone) head amplifier. I bought a Chinesse pcb and populated it with mouser quality parts. I'm amazed how it sounds. It's a clarity and depth I didn't know. Dt 990pro are the cans to move. So I've decided to start a new project and build another amp. I've had problems looking for parts like the bc560 and bc550 in the Lehmann.
Wich amp would you recommend me to build? Is the b22 still buildable as a old design? Are there any amp better in performance and easier to build?
I'm not scare to solder small parts. My biggest fear is the complex process of gather all the parts.
Thanks guys

The B22 is a superb amp and still fully supported by Ti Kan. I don't think there's a more helpful designer than him, top guy. It doesn't have any SMDs but is complicated and costly to build. The instructions on his website are very clear though, follow them carefully and you should be good. If you don't need that much power, try the Dynalo, all parts should be available from Mouser or Digikey.