I made 2ch mono headphone mixer (feedback welcome)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I designed a simple 2 channel mono mixer, capable of mixing audio from two devices into one headphones.

What do you guys think should be improved/done differently?

Here is a complete design tutorial including all source files:
Audio Mixer - Two Devices Into One Headphones : 14 Steps - Instructables

Or if you are more of a video guy, you can watch the video(I am a hobby youtuber this is why I put so much effort into these videos)

Mix Audio of Two Devices Into Single Headphones? (Perfect For Musical Instrument Practice) - YouTube

I am not trying to shill links and gain views on yt on this forum, I genuinely want to find out what could be improved in my design. I haven't done much audio design, just some tube amps/preamps and AB/D class power amps.

As it is, the circuit works fine, with the cheaper opamp (OPA4316 instead of OPA4134) I get a bit more noise, but thats it. I wanted to make a stereo version, but I didn't find a way to make volume controls without dual gang potentiometers.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.