VEIL SE Line / Headphone CFB amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gerber files attached:

Attachments

• 3D .png
    3D .png
    895.7 KB · Views: 120
Thank you Bogdan for your valuable informations.

It is rare to see an amplifier with a flat open loop gain of up to 20 kHz. This prelude to an excellent sound and sound stage of great naturalness and precision, as advocated by John Curl in his various articles. With regard to balanced output, I did not mean a real balanced amplifier with two identical amplifiers per channel but an output with separate grounds (4 pins),which can be obtained with two separate circuits starting from the rectifiers of the power supply. (two amplifiers and two +/- Vcc power supplies) This is preferred by many people to the traditional solution with common ground output due to increased headphone driver control, better low frequency control and separation.
Thank you again and congratulations for the excellent realization.

Semola

Thank you Bogdan for your valuable informations.

With regard to balanced output, I did not mean a real balanced amplifier with two identical amplifiers per channel but an output with separate grounds (4 pins),which can be obtained with two separate circuits starting from the rectifiers of the power supply. (two amplifiers and two +/- Vcc power supplies) This is preferred by many people to the traditional solution with common ground output due to increased headphone driver control, better low frequency control and separation.

Semola

Possibly, but I'm not convinced ...:D:D

I want to order a pcb( five or ten pcs.) for my version without SMD components except for those that are.
The price per pcb is 8.5 EUR (shipping not included).Who is interested send me an email at knauf1919 @ gmail dot com.

Attachments

• PCB_VEIL_2021-03-14.jpg
    PCB_VEIL_2021-03-14.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 99
  • dddd.JPG
    dddd.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 91
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.