How to get the best out from a (or 2) TPA6120A2

Giordano, you're right that it won't be optimal.. but its very conveniant ;). I was thinking that the dc from the IC inputs pins would create a current flow through the secondary winding to saturate the transformer. I'm unsure how that DC situation will affect things. I think my safest bet is to connect 4+ in paralell on each channel to lower the output impedance. They are very inexpensive after all..

Hello,
So now the problem of driving comes :)
I'm using the balanced, no driving opamp version directly connected to a Focusrite Scarlett i2i balanced output with great success. Despite it is an IC, I found the sound of it together with the Focusrite to be well balanced with warmth and details.

On the other hand, for portable, I want to make a relative small, lightweight, unbalanced, but as good as I can make DAC+headphone amp.
On another thread I was looking for what currently available DAC chip to use, but I've got a great advice how to use still my favorite DAC, the AD1865 without the I2S reclock, interface etc. circuits, only with an XMOS input with 2 osc, than an FPGA to create the 18bit pcm signal for the AD1865. So, sorry for the sideways, now I want to interface an AD1865 to the TPA6120. I would use as less opamps as possible, but as I see I need minimum 2. One on the I/V output resistor after the AD1865, before volume control pot, but I need another one after the volume control pot.
How would you guys do it? What opamps would you use? I do not have experience with opamps since about 2007, when I "switched" to tubes. Obviously, on this circuit I will not use interstage transformer and tube amplification, but what is the best opamp and circuit I can use than?
The headphone would be a HD800S, so I rather go on the warm side.

Thanks!

JG

你好
所以现在驾驶的问题来了:)
我正在使用平衡的,没有驾驶运算放大器的版本直接连接到Focusrite Scarlett i2i平衡输出,并取得了巨大的成功。尽管它是一个IC,但我发现它与Focusrite的声音与温暖和细节很好地平衡了。

另一方面,对于便携式,我想做一个相对小,轻巧,不平衡,但尽可能好的DAC +耳机放大器。
在另一个线程上,我正在寻找当前可用的DAC芯片,但我得到了一个很好的建议,如何使用我最喜欢的DAC,AD1865,没有I2S重锁,接口等电路,只有一个XMOS输入和2 osc,而不是FPGA为AD1865创建18bit pcm信号。所以,很抱歉侧向,现在我想将AD1865连接到TPA6120。我会使用尽可能少的运算放大器,但正如我所看到的,我至少需要2个。一个在AD1865之后的I/V输出电阻上,在音量控制电位器之前,但是在音量控制电位器之后我需要另一个。
你们会怎么做呢?你会使用什么运算放大器?自从2007年左右我"切换到"电子管以来,我就没有使用运算放大器的经验。显然,在这个电路上,我不会使用级间变压器和电子管放大,但是我能用到的最好的运算放大器和电路是什么呢?
耳机将是HD800S,所以我宁愿去温暖的一面。

谢谢!
opa1612

Translation. :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

''Hi So here comes the driving question. I am using the balanced, no driving op-amp version connected directly to the Focusrite Scarlett i2i balanced output and have had great success. Even though it's an IC, I found it to be well balanced with the Focusrite's sound with warmth and detail. On the other hand, for portable, I want to make a relatively small, lightweight, unbalanced, but as good a DAC headphone amp as possible. On another thread, I was looking for currently available DAC chips, but I got a good suggestion how to use my favorite DAC, the AD1865, with no I2S relock, interface, etc. circuits, just one XMOS input and 2 osc, not FPGA to create 18bit pcm signal for AD1865. So, sorry for the sideways, now I want to connect the AD1865 to the TPA6120. I would use as few opamps as possible, but as I can see I need at least 2. An I after the AD1865''