My DIY BT5.0 headphone amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• 5Zb8hk4x4pIsUrBj8kL7mr.jpg
    5Zb8hk4x4pIsUrBj8kL7mr.jpg
    406.5 KB · Views: 171
Yes I just wondered where the 500 x100uF went...

Oh and why anyone would spend $850 for 50 resistors:D

Other than that, it's nice. But I thought the point of DIY was to save money :)

Commercial headphone amplifiers have long surpassed the DIY department for value vs performance years ago.

Objective 2 is almost 10 years old, but is thrashed by any $100 amp these days from Topping / SMSL / JDS / Geshelli

This build is simply "no compromise", and absolutely stunning. The total man-hours gone into this must be huge.

Haha~ Because my friend is Commercial photographer and he Interested in my machine so take the photo for me

As I said, Audio DIY just my hobby.
My full time job is LEV/EV battery PCB designer

I work in world biggest battery pack compony Simplo Co.,Ltd since 2001
SIMPLO TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
50171535851_4778de5b3c_c_d.jpg

50171536531_db370a2c64_c_d.jpg

50171008543_c9b4ef609c_c_d.jpg

Just finish Porsche and Google design project last week.

I love this company because I learn so much here then I can doing so compact design you saw.
because Li-po battery very danger if any design mistake.

Last edited:
Yes I just wondered where the 500 x100uF went...

Oh and why anyone would spend $850 for 50 resistors:D

Other than that, it's nice. But I thought the point of DIY was to save money :)

Nah, for me its always been about getting exactly what I want. there are few things we build that would save much money. Actually the foil SMD resistors seemed like one of the more reasonable parts in the BOM to me ... :p the $2400 in mil tantalum bypass caps on the other hand and several hundred just on surface mount nuts ...

it's an amazing project. Very impressive. I love the symmetry. There are certainly areas I would do differently and given the same budget, but thats the point of DIY.

How long does a charge last? 3 months? :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.