Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Headphone Systems Everything to do with Headphones

Output transformer question.
Output transformer question.
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 24th December 2019, 12:29 PM   #11
VeightTripleDivision is offline VeightTripleDivision  Latvia
diyAudio Member

It is a tad ugly construction, yet I am definitely into atomphysics for psychological behaviour and Therefore I am prepared to combat disbalance of what is important matters - the device 393939stereo7 is my "instument of choice".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20191223-WA0001.jpg (1.13 MB, 26 views)
Old 24th December 2019, 12:33 PM   #12
VeightTripleDivision is offline VeightTripleDivision  Latvia
diyAudio Member

Else I have a small R-core to wind, as I only got one, I am planning to use it for Stereo with heavy microphone/floating PSU biasing, just not this year. My research says that with bipolar supply it must be possible to reflex full stereo into a single point of Mass, therefore with dual rails the amplifier should be called The Duality.

Output transformer question.Hide this!Advertise here!