Help to build an AMP for SHP9500+4xTDA1543 chinese DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Abraxalito, thank for your answer. If the problem is the long work, I´m on school recess (I´m 16), so I have plenty of time to spare. Also, that chinese manufacturer, is the one you lis on many gerbers in a .txt file?
Then, laserscrape, thank for the advice. Could you link an example circuit please?

Using OPA1622, this would be one channel:
voltage-follower-op-amp.gif

Vin being signal from DAC
Vout would go to the headphones

refer to the pinout of the op amp and wire it up on some perfboard:
opamp-pinout-dual1.png

For the power supply you need dual polarity supply (V+ and V-) ,
like this:
diode-bridge-split-supply.png

You would use 9+9VAC or 12+12VAC transformer and 4700uf filter caps

I wouldnt even bother regulating it, crappy old fixed regs like 7812 only end up making it sound worse than better IME.

An easier and possibly cheaper option is to get 2 AC/DC adapter, from 9V to 15V.
For the negative rail you would connect one of the adapter's ground to V- on op amp, and then that adapter's V+ output to the circuit ground.

You could even make a fully balanced amp too if you wanted, all you'd need is another OPA1622.

The only thing is this may be too simple to satisfy your DIY appetite...

Last edited:
Abraxalito, thank for your answer. If the problem is the long work, I´m on school recess (I´m 16), so I have plenty of time to spare. Also, that chinese manufacturer, is the one you lis on many gerbers in a .txt file?

If you don't mind the hours you'll spend soldering short pieces of wire at both ends then there's no problem at all with making your own vias.

Sorry I can't catch your question at the end - do you ask the name of the manufacturer?

A bass booster might just be a high-pass filter with a high-ish Q. Meaning it peaks before rolling off the response at lower frequencies. But this kind of circuit will only boost bass at a fairly narrow range of frequencies. If that's what you want it can be built using a Sallen-Key topology with a single opamp.

Here's an example online calculator - Sallen-Key High-pass Filter Design Tool

If you want a broad range of bass frequencies boosted then perhaps you want a shelving filter.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.