Most durable pair of earbuds?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've just had my amazing pair of JBL T110's die on me. I'm fed up. It seems as though no pair of earbuds would last for more than a couple of months.

Anybody have any idea of a durable pair of headphones? Their quality is secondary.

UPDATE: managed to find some Shure SE215 brand new for 100usd shipped, thanks everyone

Last edited:
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
CNC aluminum case with replaceable cables. Not expensive and sound very good. Dual balanced armature and dual dynamic driver 4 ways. Some people might find treble too much but older ears may welcome it. There is a mod available to tame treble (electrical mod to internal resistor or stick a piece of open cell foam in aperture.)

KZ ZS6

About $25. Get the upgraded braided silver cable for $10 more as stock one is too sticky and tangles and snags on clothing. Get the clone Comply foam tips too.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/ZpyjjPS

Attachments

• EF138572-3E37-4AAB-AA5B-5F9C84450676.jpeg
    EF138572-3E37-4AAB-AA5B-5F9C84450676.jpeg
    332.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.