Best HeadPhones Between 100-150$

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello to all, I am new here!

8 March is soon :emoticon removed by moderation: and I want to present to my wife a new headphones, my budget is between 100-150 y.e., what you can advice, please?

My wife loves music and I need something good looking for women, something simple & TOP quality for this budjet.

Please, advice, ASAP, I am short of time. Hope you guys know everything about good sound, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Disabled Account
Joined 2017
Hello to all, I am new here!

8 March is soon :emoticon removed by moderation: and I want to present to my wife a new headphones, my budget is between 100-150 y.e., what you can advice, please?

My wife loves music and I need something good looking for women, something simple & TOP quality for this budjet.

Please, advice, ASAP, I am short of time. Hope you guys know everything about good sound, thanks!

I really love the Grado SR 80 for about $100 US. They have really good deep bass for such a low price; bass, mids, highs all sound natural and balanced. They are quite efficient; I use them with my laptop and normally only have to set the volume on "30" or less. I doubt there is a better sounding set of headphones out there in this price range. They have the screw on adapter for 1/8 in or 1/4 in jacks.

If you want a sealed back, I've been very happy with my SoundMagic HP150. Very comfortable, great sound, neutral looking.

Edit: Looks like they have a new model out, HP151. Reviews on Amazon aren't great, but I've had no issues at all with mine - they've been very durable.

Last edited:
Do they wear glasses or listen for long periods of time ?
Comfort is an issue for glasses wearers with the Grado mentioned earlier
I own the AT M50X mentioned and although they are very nice the "pleather" can get hot in summer .
The bass is accentuated a bit much on the AT 50X for me . YMMV

What source and amp is used for listening ?

Are you looking for closed-back headphones? They can be awfully big, but you'll probably get the best sound. Beyerdynamic makes some awesome models, but they can get pretty pricey.

I'm also a big fan of the Audio Technica M50x; they are much more affordable than the beyerdynamic pair, closer to your budget.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.