Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Headphone Systems Everything to do with Headphones

Nuraphones???
Nuraphones???
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 6th December 2018, 06:51 PM   #11
hpeter is offline hpeter  Slovakia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hunt View Post
To me they seemed like the story of the Emporer's new clothes, and I really fell for the sales trick.

The marketing and concept was really insulting in the set-up stage.
The App "scans" your ear canal and makes some pretty shapes on the iPhone display
scam as hell !
lies and trickery to customer...

Old 9th December 2018, 10:18 AM   #12
niean is offline niean
diyAudio Member

They are quite unique A.I tech is around the corner and I think nuraphone is considering it, according to their presentation "The nuraphone is the world's only headphone that automatically learns and adapts to your unique hearing." so this is a big plus, I don't own a nuraphone but if they can do that I think they will include a auto-search of music that matches your own preferences base on what you listen and for me that sound awesome, you'll have a complete lists a-z and not from you're country but from all over, it's only my opinion / prediction.
Old 21st January 2019, 01:05 AM   #13
Top Shelf is offline Top Shelf  Canada
diyAudio Member

Ok guys , so i forgot about the nuraphones and went with the bluetooth Skullcandy Crushers.
I tried so many other types of Bluetooth phones but all were so anemic in bass it was ridiculous.
They were a good price at 199 plus tax. I had to order them right from skullcandy to get the white tan/ gray colour.
I read reviews galore that helped in my decision.
Fit is great considering i have a fat head (says wifey).
Ear pads are super soft and my ears just fit into them. Very firm grip from the headband.
It has an adjustable bass slider that i just don't want to bring up past 40%. At that level the bass is so intense and visceral it vibrates my whole head and makes my vision slightly blurry.
This exactly how i enjoy my tracks. Makes it sound just like I'm at a party. Very engaging and fun to listen to.
Treble is crisp but not overbearing. Midrange is accurate if slightly depressed. Not too much modulation distortion due to having 2 drivers per side.
Sensitivity is lower so they don't get too loud.
If you have an opportunity to listen to them, take it.

Nuraphones???Hide this!Advertise here!