TPA6133A2 - Headphone amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A short description for single ended connection is given in pins function description table on p.3 of the datasheet. It says connect input signal to negative input pins and connect positive input pins through a capacitor to source GND. Impedance of both positive and negative inputs should be matched even in single ended operation mode.

As for the SD pin, datasheet does not say if it has a built in pull-up resistor so I would connect it to positive supply if you do not want to use it.

Regards,
Oleg

What size do you plan this headphone amp to be? Pocket-size? What's an intended use for it? I am sure something similar, if not better, is already used in most smartphones and mp3 players, so I am curious what benefits are expected in making this particular design.

What size do you plan this headphone amp to be? Pocket-size? What's an intended use for it? I am sure something similar, if not better, is already used in most smartphones and mp3 players, so I am curious what benefits are expected in making this particular design.

I am planning to make a pocket size portable headphone amplifier like pa2v2. I want to use it to amplify audio from my tablet .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.