Need info on the Beyerdynamic A2 Pro CLONE with DAC

Hello,
I'm trying to find out where the ES9023-DAC board's analog output is wired onto the A2 main board. I ordered the DAC board separately and want to install it in my factory built Beyer A2 Pro clone. (No instructions were provided, of course!) If anyone has experience building this unit as a kit with the DAC, please let me know!
Thanks,
William Greywolf

Hi William ,
bit late I know but did you ever get any info on the DAC. I’ve just ordered one for my old A2 Pro clone. I thought it was a straight plug in but it seems not-and from experience of the HA build the supplier is no help whatsoever.
Any help greatly appreciated
thanks
Martin

Hello,
I'm trying to find out where the ES9023-DAC board's analog output is wired onto the A2 main board. I ordered the DAC board separately and want to install it in my factory built Beyer A2 Pro clone. (No instructions were provided, of course!) If anyone has experience building this unit as a kit with the DAC, please let me know!
Thanks,
William Greywolf

Hi William ,
bit late I know but did you ever get any info on the DAC. I’ve just ordered one for my old A2 Pro clone. I thought it was a straight plug in but it seems not-and from experience of the HA build the supplier is no help whatsoever.
Any help greatly appreciated
thanks
Martin