DIY Ribbon Headphones

Xin chào! Tôi không biết các thông số của máy biến áp Lundahl 2912 nên tôi không thể nói nó sẽ hoạt động như thế nào. Máy biến áp của tôi được quấn trên lõi vòng ferit có kích thước 20 * 12 * 6. Nó có cuộn sơ cấp gồm 800 vòng dây 0,12. Dây quấn được quấn bằng cách chia cắt, nó có 8 đoạn với 100 vòng. Điện trở DC là 32 ohms. Cuộn thứ cấp được quấn bằng dây bện gồm nhiều sợi dây mảnh để có tiết diện khoảng 2 milimét vuông. Có thể sử dụng dây dẫn như trên dây quấn sơ cấp, tất cả các dây được hàn với nhau ở các đầu. Cuộn thứ cấp có 8 vòng.

Máy biến áp có thể được thay thế bằng một điện trở 4-10 Ohm. Tôi đã nghe các trình điều khiển này từ bộ khuếch đại công suất từ loa (ít nhất 5 watt), nhưng tôi thích âm thanh có biến áp hơn. Nó giống như một âm thanh ống analog. Có thể một chút làm phong phú thêm dải tần bằng các sóng hài, nhưng nó chỉ làm cho nó tốt hơn, thêm một số niềm vui cho âm thanh.
bạn có thể chỉ cho tôi làm thế nào để lên dây? Cuộn dây dài hay ngắn nối với màng ngăn? Cảm ơn!

You don't need to use a transformer at all. When using such headphones in stationary conditions (at home), it is easier and better to connect them to the output of the amplifier for acoustic systems through powerful resistors with a resistance of 4-8 ohms.

You don't need to use a transformer at all. When using such headphones in stationary conditions (at home), it is easier and better to connect them to the output of the amplifier for acoustic systems through powerful resistors with a resistance of 4-8 ohms.
Thank you! But can you recommend me some portable dac/amp that can drive this kind of ribbon headphone? I tried connecting to my phone and they make very little sound.

Continuation
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hello, I cannot see enything from the links.

Thank you! But can you recommend me some portable dac/amp that can drive this kind of ribbon headphone? I tried connecting to my phone and they make very little sound.
Depending on the design of the drivers, the headphones consume a certain amount of power. 3-5 watts is enough for my headphones, 20 is not enough for others.
Portable devices with such an ability to deliver 0.5 or more amperes to the load are unknown to me.

On ebay there are Soviet capacitors with suitable foil at an inexpensive price. You don't have to poison anything. Foil is the most suitable for ribbon emitters. Capacitors KBG-MN. The foil in them is about 8 microns. You will buy a foil capacitor once, which will last you a lifetime (Unless, of course, you are going to mass production).

No websites, simple local chinese supermarket/mall. At my city they are frequent.
It does not help me because i live in Athens and not in China. I tried to find it many times in ebay and i was not lucky. They sell the aluminum foil for food wrapping which is about 15 micron. I think that in China they sell this foil for capacitor making, but i am looking for yet.

I'm just a bit north od Greece, so i'm not in China :) And i know you have asian markets in Athens, there are few i personally have visited.
I found the aluminum foil in Amazon.de
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B08DKZ2155/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A1TSE1OYZ141HO&psc=1

But i think that this foil is not suitable for this use because it is not elastic. I mean that if you bend it because of electromagnetic force, it must return to the previous home position without distortion. Now i use only the aluminum foil from oil capacitor. The conclusion is that we must find a roll of aluminum foil especialy for capacitor construction.